Call Northeastern Jewelers & Estate Buyers at 718-698-7600 or visit us at 2791 Richmond Ave in the Best Buy Shopping Center.
You might think your old or broken jewelry is worthless, but thanks to our remounting and custom design services. We can bring your jewelry back from the brink! No matter the condition, at Northwest Jewelers & Estate Buyers, you’ll get a great price on your unwanted jewelry.
Money for your old jewelry.
Right now is the perfect time to get the most out of your unwanted jewelry, no matter what condition it’s in. You’ll get great prices on diamonds, with our GIA Certificates — even if they’re broken. You’ll also get a fair deal on watches. With vintage men’s watches selling at historic prices, your wristwatch could be worth $25,000 or more! Whether running or not, bring them in for an appraisal today.
• Old mountings
• Old school rings
• Wedding bands
• Antique lockets
• Estate jewelry
• Edwardian, Victorian, art deco, art nouveau jewelry
• Sapphire, ruby or jade, or emerald jewelry
• Pink gold jewelry from 1930s, '40s, '50s – necklaces, enameled gold pins, broaches,
pendants and art deco bracelets
Get top dollar for your broken and old jewelry. We also offer great deals on other jewelry, as well as sports memorabilia and estates. As the Staten Island area's largest estate buyers, we've built a solid reputation along with more than 30 years of experience.
See our Coupons to find out how you can make even more on your appraisal!
If it's not listed, bring it in for a free appraisal and cash offer!
• Cocktail rings
• Diamond rings
• Engagement rings
• Tennis bracelets
• Diamond earrings
• Diamond watches
• Diamond bar pins
• Diamond bow pins
• Colored diamonds
• Rare and unusual diamonds
• Old mine cut and European cut diamonds from 1 to 20 cts.
Rolex bubble back
Van Cleef & Arpels
• Character watches
• Pocket watches
• Enameled pocket watches
• Watch cases
• Railroad watches
• Musical or chiming watches
• 14K – 10K complicated musical pocket watches bring high prices (working or not)
We now do laser soldering for the following:
• Costume Jewelery
• All types of delicate or intricate repairs
• Emeralds, Opals, Coral, etc.